Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mentor Mice Eaten by Blobs can talk with them
(04-22-2021, 03:54 PM)virvatuli Wrote:
(04-20-2021, 02:54 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: I dont know, Blob chat moves FAST, and i feel like mentors could backseat game, or tell blobs which flanks are under attack. If blobs are spending time talking to a mouse, they arent winning.

"backseat gaming" like this is already frowned upon for mentors to do, there's nothing wrong with offering advice to an antagonist on how to play their role, but mentors are already expected to exercise good judgement in answering too far past the questions. This is flat out mentioned in the mentor guidelines, and if a mentor is doing this kind of thing, they shouldn't be a mentor.

I like this idea and more methods for mentor mice to be able to help more difficult and esoteric roles, the better (I'd also like to see a similar function for AIs).

ideally in this type of situation it would be the blob asking for advice rather than the mentor mouse never shutting its tiny rat mouth on how to win as blob

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Mice Eaten by Blobs can talk with them - by babayetu83 - 04-24-2021, 06:44 PM