Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED PR] Removes the cyalumes saber ability to deflect projectiles
(04-10-2021, 05:20 PM)Froggit_Dogget Wrote: I feel that its fine where it is. There isnt much counter to ranged weapons, the barrier being the only other counter I can think of right now. Its a strong melee weapon, thats what its supposed to be. The katana and red chainsaw all have their advantages too. The katana can de-arm everyone in 2 clicks, and has its dash to evade people. The red chainsaw has stun and mauls out organs; which in most medbays, you arent getting those organs fixed so you're gonna die.

Yep. Katana has mobility and delimbs, red chainsaw stuns and de-organs. The only thing the C-Saber would have if you take away its current ability to deflect is that it can easily be stowed in a pocket I guess? Katana takes up a belt slot and can be stowed, Red Chainsaw is just LOUD and IN HAND.

The C-Saber fits in your pocket yeah, and might be stealthy like that, but it makes the loudest fucking noise when you take it out, it literally makes you glow in the dark, and you can hear it cutting people to pieces from like two departments over.

If its ability to be defensive is removed, it doesn't have much left after that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Removes the cyalumes saber ability to deflect projectiles - by RGBDeadSilent - 04-10-2021, 05:38 PM