Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: March Edition
(03-06-2021, 02:45 PM)Sitoutumaton Wrote: 10 units of Chlorine Azide if they do not explode immediately upon creating the bottle.

Name: Beverage Abstinence Special
Doesn't actually seem possible, I'm afraid, so I recommend you do something different. Besides, explosive chems are forbidden because the drink is supposed to be possibly dangerous, but only to its drinker.

(03-06-2021, 04:58 PM)BatElite Wrote: I don't know if crime being a secret chem would be an issue, but if so you could do 7,5u of the 4 other ingredients instead. I like to think that the bitters + slurry would make it require some refinement for serious use anyway. :P

Should be fine since it's only 5u, but worth keeping an eye out if it makes it into the game. (Same for the HoS's Security Special entry, though it's less problematic since it's only 0.1 u)

(03-07-2021, 11:16 PM)mitdepain Wrote: 4u sshit
Can you clarify what this is supposed to be? There is no reagent called "sshit" (or "shit")

(03-07-2021, 11:16 PM)mitdepain Wrote: (compagnie name: the Eurasian shit)
Are you suggesting soda separate from the Grones soda series?

(03-06-2021, 05:22 PM)aft2001 Wrote: The nanomachines in this one makes it feel a bit iffy but if it's rare enough then eh, you can already get it very reliably and simply with other methods.
(03-06-2021, 08:18 PM)Drago156 Wrote: If the Rotting and Grave Dust seems a bit much then they can be swapped for extra Ectoplasm and part of the side effects warning removed.
These are fine in my eyes. Grones being a floorpills drink in the same way Discount Dan's is floorpills food is sort of the contest's running theme. We're basically making the whole "we only have piss in it" thing like saying "asbestos-free". Speaking of floorpills...

(03-06-2021, 05:20 PM)Lord Birb Wrote: Name: Black Berry Blast
An explosion of berry flavor
10u blueberry juice
5u black powder
15u pyrosium

makes you explode
if 15u pyrosium isn't enough to make the black powder go off we can remove some blueberry juice to add more
Would rather the black powder be something else. Contest rules forbid explosive chems, for same reason floorpills clause does; idea is you can go as crazy as you want so long as you only harm the person who, and not the station or any bystanders. Fiery stuff is fine if it just sets the imbiber on fire.

(03-06-2021, 06:43 PM)Gremy Wrote: Grones' Fizzy Fever!
Both fizz and fever guaranteed!
20u cola
20u E.coli
10u Loose Screws
5u Too Much (If this is, pardon the pun, too much, you can replace this with 5u capsaicin)
5u Death spice (Same as above)
Death spice is fine. I personally think the Too Much is fine, though a coder's told me it might be a little over the top. Up to you if you want to replace it. We allow people to edit their entries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Goonstation Monthly Contest: March Edition - by Studenterhue - 03-08-2021, 11:11 AM