Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[CLOSED PR] Removes additional access given HoS and Sec Offs on the RP servers.
I've kind of lost what the general opinions in this thread have been but the mainly, and almost only, reason I made this PR is so that RP server Sec would be closer in line to what Main is. The additional access was added in a time when general population was low and since that's no longer the case, I believe it's more than appropriate to revert that change back to its original form.

This isn't in response to bad Sec behaviour, there's just simply no reason for Security have more access on RP than they do on Main.

Complaints of getting stuck behind a door while a fugitive gets away is silly to me. You're playing on a server where the scope of damage an antag can do are cut down considerably, in addition to the fact that almost every round on RP goes on for over 2 hours. You gain some you lose some, that's the idea of roleplay. If there's a Captain or AI, get them to help. If Security starts carrying tools to hack open doors then that's an issue with the person. And honestly, more egregious meta knowledge activities happen on RP that people seem fairly okay with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Removes additional access given HoS and Sec Offs on the RP servers. - by Carbadox - 03-03-2021, 02:09 PM