Mentor Application (Speaks With Stars)
yeah, you're not wrong. I don't include players as much as I should be. I disagree with parts but what's the point in debating that fully, when there's some that strike true. The main thing I'd like to say is that I had no idea that was you in the handcuffs, or connected that it was the same person that PDA's me. I just thought it was an entertaining de-escalation of the hostage situation after it was cut short unexpectedly. But yeah I didn't consider that it made you feel like crap and that you probably wanted to rush and participate in the finale of the hostage situation. Sorry about that.

I know that I know people in game. I always try damn hard to prevent that from ever affecting the game in terms of expecting them to do things for me, or to do things for them. But that doesn't change the fact that I do talk to them more. I will walk into a room and interact with them. I'm not intentionally leaving people out but by being quick to interact it does by default.

I'm sorry you've had the experiences you've had, but it doesn't change the fact that you had them. Thanks for chiming in Nef, any feedback is good feedback. Arguably moreso if it's a -1. It might not be the good someone wants but it's the good they need.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application (Speaks With Stars) - by ArdentSpark - 02-28-2021, 11:31 PM