Head of Security app from Arthur Holiday
+1. I've managed to miss you whenever you're on the RP servers but have played a number of rounds with you on the Classics.

Had some pretty cool rounds including Revs and high-chaos, murder-y traitors with you; you were good at communicating, kept a cool head, and quick on your feet! I only hope to run into you more when you're on RP in the future!

Surprised you didn't apply sooner! I don't have more to say at this moment other than that you're consistently fantastic to work with and against, and I really enjoy and appreciate learning from you whenever I'm working with you! You've got a very distinct style of Security on lock that's just the right amount of diligence for the people of the station and respect for the antags trying to make it interesting. I've also seen you on the solo Sec shifts a lot and seeing you when riding back on the shuttle to CentCom always makes me feel more at ease not just about the 2 minutes back, but about the entire round.

You have fantastic temperment and do a lot to uplift all players in a round. Looking forward to having you as a HoS! Please use the hat to keep your head warm in absence of hair. :+)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Head of Security app from Arthur Holiday - by nefarious6th - 02-18-2021, 12:33 PM