Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED PR] New gun addidtion to the "support" sec loadout
Ooooh good PR but I worry this might honestly become a HoS meta loadout choice. I know I certainly would take it over the just standard for baton and discarding the spare taser. Also consider that any sort of armor mostly or completely blocks the tranqs almost no matter where you're shot at, so I don't think halo is too unfair, especially since I'm assuming this would only have 200-300 pu, so I would agree with switching the synapt and haloperidol costs, meaning you're getting three tranqs tops that way and the person will most likely be trying to avoid them. As for tranqs being too dehabilitating, the KO from 10u isn't all that guaranteed, and while you're going to be slow and blurred vision, it doesn't give confused movement and you can still very easily run from a situation and let it wear off. You can also just take a small amount of char and be through the effects relatively quickly.

Good PR but I'm a bit concerned about it becoming a meta loadout. I'd love to see it in action for a few rounds though and see how it plays out, would definitely give more depth to the support loadout but take some difficulty to effectively use.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] New gun addidtion to the "support" sec loadout - by Drago156 - 02-03-2021, 08:34 PM