Poll: Should explosives in gang be banned?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, ban explosives
65.79%
25 65.79%
No, don't ban them
34.21%
13 34.21%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTV's (and other explosives) during gang rounds
- Never insta-gib a whole team for destroying too many tiles. One of them could have done all of it; then you just fucked over a group of players for one rascal.

- There are times where it is necessary to destroy walls. Oh someone build a wall in a hallway? I am a ganger. Better not destroy it then? What?

- Destroying singular walls to vent the whole station is perhaps worse than bombing one key area completely. All ideas would currently ignore this?

- I like the points aft2001 makes. Cleanlinless of a room, powered, already damaged - stuff like that. Nice. Good idea.

- Using acid to destroy walls to kill the AI should not be punished.

- If I am a gang leader and one of me mates destroys a whole lot of space costing us points and he won't stop - you better allow me to finish him off OR kick people out of the gang. Why is that not a thing? I mean the leader cannot decide after someone has joined to remove them...kinda...mh - but yeah - I would hate to get fucked over by one of my gang-mates and then have to watch him continue with no way to make him stop. This is a problem that needs to be adressed when deciding on implementing any change to the current system in regards to station destruction.

- Not at all times is removing a wall equal to destroying something. What about room expansions? I feel like it is pretty hard to find a system that would work greatly here. Why not instead of punishing the whole team - the person comitting such crimes would experience some sort of de-buff OR - be locked out of purchasing higher-tier stuff from the gang lockers? I do not know. Spit-balling here. Offering the crazed thoughts and concerns that haunt me.

- Difficult topic. See the problem. Split on solutions. Let's discuss this further. <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: TTV's (and other explosives) during gang rounds - by GORE - 12-28-2020, 12:20 PM