Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor
Heck yes! Just in passive conversations with Stush on the Discord, I've picked up some elite janitor gameplay tips. I can't believe they've only been here for three months, it seems like they've been around forever; but I also am excited about this application and would love to see them added to the mentor team. They're really friendly, and even if they don't know every in-and-out of every area of the game, the things they care about, they're very, very good at! I love knowledgable mentors who care about civ roles, and since a lot of people start out in roles like janitor, there's tons of room for new players to get guidance and become familiar with using mentor resources; I think Stush's vivacious personality and handy tips for janitor gameplay would be great for interacting with these kinds of people. And I think that Stush only has the capabilities to continue growing their knowledge base, as I've seen them talk about and have been in a few rounds where I saw them developing skillsets like first aid/medical.

+1!

Messages In This Thread
Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor - by Stush - 12-21-2020, 04:49 AM
RE: Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor - by nefarious6th - 12-21-2020, 02:31 PM