Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor
Usual character name: Zooblar Skrippus
BYOND username: Stush
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Stush#3639
Recommended by (if applicable): Not really anyone in Specific but i had a lot of support on the discord when i mentioned my idea to apply!
Goon servers you play: Main

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing the game for about three months now, and i want to contribute more than just station cleanliness to the community, I'm a janitor main, i work my butt off keeping the station clean and tidy, healing people, plugging up hull breaches, fixing doors, stopping welder bombs, basically keeping the crew safe from themselves, i've gotten a fairly okay general knowledge of the game's systems.

I won't be much help with the intricacies of chem or botany or artefact stuff, I only know the basics of starting the engine, i know some simple surgery stuff and i've gotten fairly good at looking it up, but I think i have a lot of knowledge about cleaning, I understand the mechanics of all the basic cleaning tools, i know how to clean every type of mess i've found so far, i know how to do it quickly and efficiently, i've also got a lot of patience for teaching people stuff.

I'm really awful at being a traitor, it doesn't come naturally to me at all, but i still keep the options on because i think the game is more interesting if there's more of a chance for anyone to be a traitor, even if i'd rather just be a goody-two-shoes all the time, I only really know the basics of being a traitor or a spy, i've never been any of the other traitor types, so i won't be much help there.

I'm fairly good with people, i might get a bit grumpy at times but i think i tend to treat people fairly, I'm a very strong believer in a solid framework of rules allowing for the most fun, and i think this is a wonderful game and community and i want it to be as fun as possible for the widest range of people.

Thankyou for reading my application, i hope you have a wonderful day!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None, i did get cautioned by an admin on like my second day here because i had a huge panic attack and thought that releasing plasma was a good way to deal with kudzu, but i've behaved myself since.

I just realised i misspelled my name in the post title but my character has Clerical Error so it's weirdly appropriate.

Messages In This Thread
Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor - by Stush - 12-21-2020, 04:49 AM