Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
A 'respected' position that isn't Sec or Command staff
In regards to the nukie commander being weighted towards HoS/mentor, I'm personally all for it, means that the nukie commander might actually be listened to a bit more and bring more coordination to nukie squads, which is a key determinant in winning as a nukie.

I want to mention that while NTSO has a fuck lot of armor and lethals, they have also seen some nerfs, like the loss of their clock 188 ammo pouch and their access being dropped to equal a security officer + bridge.

I've no doubt said it before but I'll say again that security is seriously under equipped for dealing with just about any lethal and majorly destructive force, and if there were more tools at the disposal of standard sec, then I think the stark contrast and difference between HoS, NTSO, and a standard officer wouldn't be as big or concerning. People can say that stun gear is overpowered and the only way to go, but that really isn't true. Stuns are far more easily countered than most lethals, simply because of how many stims there are in the game and the fact that they all stack together, combined with the fact that armor also partially negates stuns. So you can quite easily counter sec equipment if you put the effort into doing so.

Finally, if you see someone being a shit or poo, absolutely put them in their place and robust them, maybe even take their card and crush the damn thing. The less that shittery is tolerated, the less likely someone is to be shit. Just make sure you know when not to do this thing to avoid being a shitter yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A 'respected' position that isn't Sec or Command staff - by Drago156 - 12-18-2020, 06:30 PM