Mentor app -- Boxta
Usual character name: Box ta
BYOND username: Boxta
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Baddusername#8587
Recommended by (if applicable):
Goon servers you play: Goon2

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):
I've been playing for quite a while now, and took interest in the more complicated parts of the game pretty early into my playtime. I know how to play most departments, and how most things work, Id say I have at least 3 hours in each department. I've also played most antags, and have a feel for how most of them work. I know more complicated things such as packets, Tsci, Dwaine scripting, and Dwaine in general, and can roughly understand most AI laws, but haven't played much AI. I've played borg a good bit, and try to maintain a friendly atmosphere to everyone. I'm always open to new things, and I'm always open to chat and talk. I enjoy most things about the game, and I'm always willing to learn new things, as for departmental experience, I've played all departments except AI. I know how to roughly be a good sec officer, and have a good feeling for what brig times should be. For science, i know how to make most bombs, a decent TTV, and how to make most chemicals. In engineering, I can build well, Know mostly how to work the engine, And I do well with mechcomp, going as far as setting up a wireless component cabinet to process data for opening doors, crates, and fire alarms, I can roughly recreate most rooms if need be. For medical, i started playing in that department, and have the most experience in medical, I know what chems are good for healing, a decent medical loadout, how to speed clone, and how to borg. In civilian, i can make most drinks, and grow most plants, how to splice, and what chems do what when infused. Im not really versed in adventure zones, as i never took a interest in them, but have been to a good few

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
4, two for laughs(Winning a gameshow, Asking to be sent to hell), And two for being excessive with fire and bombs as a non antag

Messages In This Thread
Mentor app -- Boxta - by Boxta - 11-15-2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Dickles - 11-16-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by AWarriorBunny - 11-16-2020, 04:45 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by AberrantQuerist - 11-16-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Froggit_Dogget - 11-18-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Recusor - 11-20-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Carbadox - 11-24-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Carbadox - 11-24-2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Boxta - 11-24-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Flourish - 12-07-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Mentor app -- Boxta - by Mrfishstick - 12-07-2020, 10:39 PM