Pinkpuffball81's Mentor Application
(11-01-2020, 06:29 AM)TheRealFlapJackson Wrote: Character Name: Flap Jackson
BYOND Ckey: Pinkpuffball81
Discord: PeckNeck (#4442)
Reccomended by: Carbadox
Goon Servers i play: RP and RP Overflow lately.

I've been slacking on this application a lot. i've been way nervous, but it's best to get it over with.

I've had quite a bit of experience with what Goon has to offer. i have been playing for almost one full year now i believe. before i decided to join SS13 as a whole, i have studied the game for one or two years at least. Goon was the first server i picked up. the first job i learned to play was medical doctor, with my first character, Kenneth Cheddar. (Later to become Flap Jackson). since then, i've picked up and now understand more complicated features of the spaceman game, such as chemicals and engineering. despite my knowledge, i always keep the wiki open whenever i play.

Anyways, on to about me being a mentor.
three reasons id be a good mentor:
  • i LOVE to help people, especially with things i am passionate about. (SS13 for example)
  • I'm a jack of all trades and the specific topics i know much about include: Medical, Engineering, Science, AI, and Security.
  • i've interacted with mentors, and i believe i share some  similarities with them. mainly being a polite person, and doing my best to help.

I've also been helping other players even before i have become mentor.
Yeah he's a good boi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pinkpuffball81's Mentor Application - by thegodemperorofmankind112344 - 11-01-2020, 06:31 AM