Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Testing the waters - expanding hypospray whitelist with MD access
I think this is a great idea. Personally the morphine one would be great for surgery cause not enough docs use morphine before they use it. 10 morphine 10 saline gluc 10 epi would be my go to for presurgery (don't @ me about the epi cause it's there in case surgery goes wrong and I don't need to quickly add it) I WOULD however leave out ether. The difference between morphine putting people to sleep and ether is morphine has a benefit of negating any slow effects from injury whereas ether is just a straight sleep chem. Morphine gives you a solid amount of time to cry out or run away, and while ether gives the same time running becomes more difficult when injured.

(10-29-2020, 05:50 AM)Mouse Wrote: Maybe relate it to the restricted medicine lockers and crates then?  While I am of the opinion that the hypospray whitelist needs to be reworked, a lot of the medicines that aren't on it are not on it for extremely good reasons.

Keep in mind that part of the balance of the armory is that the HoS cannot be a traitor, and neither can the majority of people who can put in an authorization to the armory.

Until the hacking of the armory doesn't become so trivial that HoP's do it half the time I don't buy this argument. Armory authorization is the joke where the crew is the punchline. Hell the Captain and HoP can be traitor and they got direct access and I think I am one of the few sec that'll arrest an HoP I find hacking into the armory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Testing the waters - expanding hypospray whitelist with MD access - by vampirate - 10-29-2020, 08:29 AM