Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like?
(10-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Sundance Wrote: I don't roll doc that often, but when I do, I usually experiment with odd mixes, where the crew are my subjects. My mixes aint perfect, but by golly do they work. 

Deep Crit Cocktail
Synap + Atropine + Mannitol + Salb/Perf (ratios eh? huh? uhhh?) 

Poison b gone
Pentetic Acid + Triple Citrus (normally "water" down the pentetic with triple so it goes further)

I'd often combine the above with Smelling Salts if the user is knocked out from neuro or otherwise. Or use calomel and the deep crit cocktail shortly after if there's an absolute ton of chems, followed by pure pentetic. 

Or a cold beer IV drip, although I haven't used this very often. I really should though.

Depressurized medz
Teperone (or Yobihodazine if I can get my hands on it) + Perf (or salb + epi) 

Sec Officer's delight
Synap + Meth (meth being watered down, inject an officer if a fight breaks loose in medbay). I'd use this normally outside of being a doctor.

Saline-Gluc is my go to chem for light damage as practically on tap on most maps and can be injected via Hypo aplenty. I'd also use Mannitol pretty extensively, and opt for synthflesh automenders if someone's dinged up pretty terribly. I avoid "Chill pills" as they've been nerfed and I also find them incredibly boring.

Some questions actually to the crowd: 

1. Would carrying a robo heart to do a quick transplant before using SR be of any benefit? I feel it theoretically it should be of great benefit, but I also feel it may backfire.

2. Anyone got any decent medical use outta Bilk? It seems like it could be used in a cocktail somehow, but seems rather too weak to be considered.

3. Anyone add beer to the Cryo chamber so it becomes Cold Beer? Heh. I feel that probably doesn't inflict INGEST so it's likely you're just making the patient swim in booze, but one does wonder.

deep crit:
you want 2:1:2:1/2 if you REALLY want to dilute your synatropine mix, but i usually find that you can easily run out synap mix and the rest is easy to get from port-a-nano

poison b gone:
yeah, good idea with the dilute pentetic. you could just do triple cit + pentetic diluted with water too for ease of refill

1:
i mean... you give them a cyberheart, you cant defib cyberhearts if theyre in crit on revival and its not often people want that for fear of tasing etc. a lot of fuss

2:
bilk is incredibly useful if you're barman pulling folk out of shallow crit, and it depletes insanely slowly.

3 could be worth a quick investigation but im pretty sure it works like a hypo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fellow medical doctors/medical directors, whats your round start set-up routine like? - by TDHooligan - 10-19-2020, 03:23 AM