Pestilancer mentor application.
So.... just my personal opinion here, but I think you should take a step back and play sec a bit first. In terms of known sec knowledge you have a ton, and certainly you're fun to play with... but HoS really isn't a popularity contest and no one here has been able to give feed back on you as sec cause no one here has seen it. There's a lot of really fun, great players that just shouldn't be HoS. A lot falls on security, they're given a burden of conflict resolution without using lethal tools most the time. It's a high stress job that requires you to develop a whole different toolset than being robust and cool to do well.

This isn't a hard no from me, this is me saying you oughta come back after at least a month of security and apply again.

Ohshitohshit
I'm dumb I read two different apps this morning and got them mixed I'm the worst. If this is for mentor yesssss

This is what happens when I do things before I drink coffee after I actually manage to get some sleep. Kayden for sure knows their shit enough to be mentor and he's a good player as mentioned. I thought this was the other HoS app. Sorry Kayden, absolute make the man mentor.

Messages In This Thread
Pestilancer mentor application. - by Pestilancer - 10-02-2020, 09:50 AM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by DimWhat - 10-06-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by Arlian - 10-09-2020, 02:54 AM
RE: Pestilancer mentor application. - by vampirate - 10-09-2020, 06:15 AM