Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make nukies helmet/mask acid smoke immune?
(09-28-2020, 01:37 AM)BlackPhoenix Wrote: Somewhat of a problem with that last suggestion is that changeling acid spit melting headgear is kinda a big deal, given their feeding requirements.

As long as it's shooting out at least 18u of fluoro an acid resistance stat of 50% on a helmet wouldn't prevent it from melting the helmet.

For what it's worth I think part of the problem is how fluoro smoke melts stuff. As long as there's at least 9u in the cloud it seems to melt all headgear in the cloud, even if you aren't actually getting 9u applied to you. (In clouds of fluoro smoke without a mask I often get the message that it's not concentrated enough to harm me and don't get my face melted, since the smoke is applied over time, although it seems to reliably take masks and hats out)
The other problem is that aerosol propellant continues to be horrible and oldsmoke really should have just been removed instead of just getting a new recipe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make nukies helmet/mask acid smoke immune? - by Mouse - 09-28-2020, 09:55 AM