Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Server wide vote on extending round/shift on RP server
(09-26-2020, 07:05 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: This seems good. I didn't realize that there was such a want for it. I figured that command would just send the shuttle back instead of letting it through, but I kinda get that that's taking rp action on something a bit more meta and also the idea that you are the sole person to actively cause the round to lengthen. It would streamline things just to vote.

There's been cases where captains in RP have tried to call for a vote but only a tiny fragment of the server actually respond (for obvious reasons, folks are often distracted and not always paying attention to radio). A server wide vote would however hopefully be better at catching their attention, the vote happening alongside next map vote would also help avoid complications with the space bux system. It would be awesome if this enabled more complicated projects or goals ( like making massive extensions to the station). Regardless, I think further discussion is warranted especially on how it should actually work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Server wide vote on extending round/shift on RP server - by arcticmog - 09-26-2020, 08:27 PM