Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
[PR] Lizard abilities, wolf heals, and hair powers
(09-05-2020, 01:45 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: Honestly I do get the concern that this would add big changes to a spacebux purchase. Offerring significant gameplay changes for spending spacebux, which is a departure from how we've always handled spacebux.

I have thought in the past that spacebux is a bad thing to have for different races. For one thing, the races aren't as fleshed out lore wise or mechanics wise for my liking. I know people just like them as solely an aesthetic choice, but it's just so boring that way that in that case I feel like they shouldn't even exist if that's all they did.

Maybe we should remove mutant races from being something that players can choose for themselves on round start and go back to only being able to be turned into one via mechanics like chems or genetics in-game.

I've been doing this sort of thing for just about the opposite of this, to make them more of something worth picking at roundstart, possibly even through character creation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Lizard abilities, wolf heals, and hair powers - by Superlagg - 09-05-2020, 03:56 PM