Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make the doors of the arrivals shuttle unweldable
(09-01-2020, 12:43 PM)Zamujasa Wrote: I would almost go a step farther and suggest arrivals be a "sanctuary" zone (like the afterlife bar entry area and the syndicate cruiser), but it'd have to have some way to be for the initial entry only or you could just hide in there forever

but i fully support making the arrival doors specifically the unweldable, unhackable, un-fuckable-with doors. though you'd still be able to fuck up things by putting walls down and the like, it'd be a simple step towards preventing one of the easier forms of grief

that being said it'd be nice if there was a way to defend against the case where the area just outside of arrivals is vacuum, but i'm not sure how that could work in a way that made sense and didn't cause other problems

(i guess what i'm saying is if you find arrivals fucked with you should always ahelp immediately)

Yeah I was thinking of it being a sanctuary zone as well but what of people that run through it in the middle of rounds just to escape someone or something? I mean we could just replace arrivals with cryo machines like other maps but I like arrivals being a ship

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make the doors of the arrivals shuttle unweldable - by KikiMofo - 09-01-2020, 03:13 PM