(Gore) - Scrubbo Trashdigger - [HoS Application #2]
Regarding the last part - sorry; I was not aware that I should not reply to other applications with some honest feedback during the time I have my own open. My bad for making that mistake.

---

Comrade f191 if you still wanna bring this up let's go for the mediation please...cause I feel like you are quite holding a grudge on me for that.

For anyone who was not with us in that round let me explain in detail what happened and how it all played out.

I was playing a test-subject monkey, yes and I did change the AI laws to something along the lines of "Make sure the station is comfortable to monkeys; as well as keeping an eye on me." - though I would hardly say that this round was as you put it 'multiple occasions' and 'roguing the AI'. Adding some fun and non-harmful laws is something I definitely like to see when playing Borg or AI myself and as this law was not harmful whatsoever I do not see a problem with adding that as a role I put alongside clown and mime (chaos wise).

Now then what happened between me and Comrade f191?

I went to robotics to receive a machine translator implant...but he asked me to follow him into maintenance...where he took a half a minute to try and shove me into a robotics traitor borger. I watched...and watched and did not try to fight him from one second to the next. It was only at the point that he either grabbed or punched me that I retaliated and overwhelmed him by stunning and cuffing him.

I asked him through notes why he attacked me and was simply asking for a mere explanation...but even after writing the second note nothing happened.

The next are we went to was security. I wrote a note to security detailing what had happened and showed them to an officer in front of security. Pointing at it and overall making myself noticeable. The officer then just turned around and walked into security without paying any notice to us,...

So I was back at square one. Unsure what to do after security ignored me I tried again to ask the dear roboticist for some explanation and that was really all I wanted...an apology perhaps.

He said only if I would uncuff him and give him everything back. Mind he had some traitor gear in his backpack an "Emagg" I think.

At that point I was fed-up with the none responses from security and the antag himself.

Thus I proceeded to borg him.

Later on we had a lengthy discussion on Discord how things went wrong here and there. Sure there was some sub-optimal play on my part but to be fair I tried to hand you over to security early on as I was quite overwhelmed with the situation...as it was already one of my freshest RP rounds in a long time. I can apologize to you a fourth time...but you gotta at least give me that I tried to call out to other players for help.

In total I wrote like 3 or 4 notes and communicated with a Kitty plush I think. Sadly people didn't seem to bother reacting to those pieces of media.

---

It would be nice to hear from you Comrade f191 what was the most recent security-related experience with me.
I do not consider a test-subject to be part of security...still you list it up here as though it were.

It is not uncommon that I play Scrubbo Trashdigger as a member of the security team 2-4 times a day.
I play my security role with great care and take time to explain the crimers the reason to why I am cuffing them and make sure that I dish out justice fairly.

I would greatly appreciate some actual feedback on when you have seen me play security and not when I was playing a monkey that was getting attacked by a traitor roboticist; which tried explaining that to the crew but still got jumped on by other players and ignored by the lone security officer himself.

It was pretty hard for me to not get overwhelmed as that monkey.

I hope you can reply to this. smile

Anyway; thanks for your feedback.

I add to that - the security equipment was not stolen...as it was merely a pair of handcuffs I received due to the arrest of Beepsky on me and the destruction of Beepsky by my own hands. I never robbed a security officer as said monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Gore) - Scrubbo Trashdigger - [HoS Application #2] - by GORE - 07-16-2020, 07:03 PM