Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gang needs to be reworked at the very least
I think gang needs an greater emphasis on the Turf claiming and defense aspect. Wherever you place your locker should start as your turf, and for new turf to be claimed it should have to be adjacent to already owned turf.

This way, gangs can organically grow out from where they start.

Recruitment into gangs is also a problem. Since it's entirely voluntary, it's possible to never have anyone join, even if you slap your locker in the middle of the bar and leave pamphlets everywhere. This is a harder problem to solve.

I've said in the past I think REV and GANG should swap recruitment methods, with REV HEADS establishing some kind of base of operations where they can get propaganda pamphlets to get people to join and weapons to pass out once they hit size caps, while GANG should involve initiation rituals like being beat up or killing someone, but that's a matter of opinion and taste.

I do think we should consider why people join gangs IRL...mainly as a means of protecting themselves from a harsh environment. Joining a gang in GANG MODE should be about establishing safety from other Gangs. It might be helpful to give Gangs objectives to harass certain areas and departments, so people that work in that area might be encouraged to join a Gang for revenge or resources to defend themselves with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gang needs to be reworked at the very least - by Frank_Stein - 07-16-2020, 11:22 AM