Poll: How do you feel about the current state of antagonists??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I believe there should be more antagonists.
66.67%
10 66.67%
I think the current antagonists should be changed before new ones are added.
20.00%
3 20.00%
I think that antagonists should not be changed.
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Additional Antagonists/ Antagonist Changes
I was talking to Noot the other day about a Mummy antag for funsies. Similar to the popular Mummy series (mostly the first one) with Brandon Frasier, the Mummy would seek out organs in order to recover his ancient power and create minions along the way to assist with that.

Things he could do might include:
+ Disembowel/Gouge victims to harvest organs.
+ A slew of classic Mummy curses: decay, random illnesses, bad luck, and eventually the horrific Hom Dai.
+ Crafting traps to hinder the crew or help himself in the form of deadly traps and magical structures.
+ Creating hybrid beasts/humanoids with varying animal parts.
+ His overall objectives might be to gain revenge on the great descendants of people who killed and imprisoned him. Aside from green text, he could receive temporary objectives to harvest specific people or steal "sacred objects" for some sort of item/point gain.
+ He can also cause specific disasters across the entire station in the form of earthquakes, swarms of biting insects, poisoning food/drink items, sweeping plagues across the crew, causing blood to burst from pipes (also breaking them off), and causing the dead to rise in mass.

I can't think of anything else to add here. I don't know how difficult it would be to code or balance, but maybe putting this out there might inspire new antags or help with changes in old ones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Additional Antagonists/ Antagonist Changes - by Kamikaze Mongoose - 07-09-2020, 04:18 PM