Poll: How do you feel about the current state of antagonists??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I believe there should be more antagonists.
66.67%
10 66.67%
I think the current antagonists should be changed before new ones are added.
20.00%
3 20.00%
I think that antagonists should not be changed.
13.33%
2 13.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Additional Antagonists/ Antagonist Changes
I like the current selection of antagonists on Goonstation, however, seeing the same things being done as a traitor is kinda boring. I feel like most antagonists are used  just to murderbone, and it really takes away from what makes each antagonist unique. Therefore, I am suggesting adding additional antagonists to fill niche roles, which I believe will make the game more interesting and fun. Take a look at some of the other SS13 servers, while some may think that they have to many, a lot of them are actually good ideas. For example, a serial killer antagonist would be primarily focused on mass killing. The classic xenomorph would add a whole new aspect to the game, because you never know which vents are safe. Cultists, aiming to summon their dark lord, and giving some purpose to the otherwise lackluster chapel. Even a malfunctioning AI would add a little spice. My point is, I want antagonists to feel different, rather than all having abilities that make it easier to achieve the same goal, murder. I'm sure some others feel the same way, and I would love to get feedback on this, whether it be antagonist ideas or changes to current ones. Any input is good input! So please feel free to share your ideas.

Messages In This Thread
Additional Antagonists/ Antagonist Changes - by qrqwerqwr - 07-09-2020, 02:52 PM