Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Weekly blobuff post warning)Reduce how much damage a blob takes from chemicals.
(06-17-2020, 01:27 PM)RichardGere Wrote: Why are hellmixes so strong? Well, they not only delete blob tiles (nucleus with fire resistance can shrug it off however) but they also delete the floor underneath, making it impossible for the blob to spread unless they get the bridge upgrade. This could be addressed without touching hellmixes, but I am not so convinced we shouldn't.

Earlier I think someone (mbc?) jokingly proposed to remove propellant. And uh, maybe? Propellant, smoke powder, and the chems associated with hellmixes are all easily mass produced, and let you cause immediate and practically permanent damage to large parts of the station. If a chem nerd wants to end the round at 10-15 mins or so, they can do exactly that by mass producing hellmixes.

One way to address this might be to have smokes that melt open a path to space get rapidly vented into space, although that might involve atmos code which I've been led to believe is kind of a nightmare.

Aerosol propellant honestly should be removed, imo.  Going through walls doesn't really make any sense, and it's bloody difficult telling where the edge of the cloud is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Weekly blobuff post warning)Reduce how much damage a blob takes from chemicals. - by Mouse - 06-17-2020, 05:55 PM