Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lights: Changes to light installation & a Borg tool
(06-16-2020, 07:57 AM)aft2001 Wrote: I'd prefer for the tool to have 2 modes: Build and Replace. Build just makes a new fixture. Replace replaces a light tube in an existing fixture. Would make it SO MUCH EASIER to fix busted light tubes in a hallway or something.

But otherwise, this is a really fucking important thing that needs to be implemented. Light is 100% necessary for station functions and without it... well you can't do jack shit.

I was thinking that hitting an existing fixture with the light installer with the appropriate setting (i.e: Hit a light tube fixture with the tube setting) will automatically install a plain white light. If the borg wants to do some modification, like install a red light, then it would require to go to a GM. That would mean it doesn't need to have any other "modes" and can just cycle the types via in hand. Less complicated the better. Edit: I've edited the OP to include this!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lights: Changes to light installation & a Borg tool - by Sundance - 06-16-2020, 08:05 AM