Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for help on the wiki
That is list is missing Bad Breath, which makes people nearby vomit sometimes, but otherwise that's the whole list. I should probably flesh it out and update it; I was also thinking of just going ahead of putting it on the Foods and Drinks page, without having to wait for each foods' buffs to be documented.

I wasn't letting lack of sprites /completely/ stop food buff documentation, for I'd still be willing to do them without new sprites, but I'm absolutely and completely for new food buff sprites, especially if they're from someone who's made a lot of good ability icons. You have my approval!

Now that Goon's open source, it'd also be a good time to double-check stuff on the checklist, particularly since it lacks said bad breath buff, if we're looking to roll in food buff documentation with this overhaul (of course, both can be done separately).

I also agree that moon pies should probably be lumped in with cookies rather than pies (my foodbuffs page does the same). On top of the difference in eating utensils (or lack thereof), moon pies are made with sweet dough made into cookie dough rather than straight sweet dough, provide different food buffs than pies, and can be decorated with frosting, like cookies but unlike pies.

Messages In This Thread
Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-07-2020, 11:17 AM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-10-2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-10-2020, 11:55 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-11-2020, 08:54 AM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Sundance - 06-11-2020, 12:31 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Studenterhue - 06-11-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Looking for help on the wiki - by Carbadox - 06-14-2020, 12:16 AM