Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Best moments ever thread 2.0
ISN and I got into a rage cage match of insults. We were both named Shitty Bill, but you can tell the insult it his because it's way better. He's the first four insults, also.

Code:
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU ABSOLUTE PILE OF SCROTAL FEBHBA"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU REEKING ASS LASAGNE"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU URETHRA-TOPPED CLOACA BURGER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "TAINT FOR BRAINS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU FART-SMELLING, DIRT-EATING SON OF A BITCH"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "I BET YOU WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT WITH LAST NIGHTS DISH WATER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU DROPPED OUT OF THE WRONG END OF A LIMP-WRISTED OBESE PUG"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "I BET YOU SHIT IN YOUR CEREAL"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "LIMP-WRISTED?!"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "THATS IT!"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU FLAP-ARMED TUBE MAN"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU LOOSE SCREWED CUE BALL"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU RANCID NAVEL-BAKED YAK WRENCH"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU PLUNGING TAINT RUBBING BURRITO"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU QUIVERING MALIGNANT ANAL POLYP"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU RAT INFESTED CANCEROUS TUMOR"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU BACTERIA-BREATH PIECE OF SCROTAL DETRITUS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU CAVITY INFECTED CAVE DENIZEN"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU FART-FILIBUSTERING FLIPPANT FUCKFURTER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU'RE THE CITIZEN KANE OF SHIT"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU'RE THE PHANTOM MENACE OF SHIT"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) grumps, "YOU'RE THE DRIVE OF TERRIBLE"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU'RE THE FREDDY GOT FINGERED OF GODAWFUL"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU'RE THE THE IRON GIANT OF SMELLY"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) grumps, "HEY THE IRON GIANT WAS FUCKING AMAZING YOU SACK OF MICROWAVED GUANO"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YEAH I LOVE THAT MOVIE YOU SHIT SPREAD SANDWICH"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU IMPOTENT HEAP OF HALF-BAKED NUTELLA"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU TWITCHING MASS OF OVER-COOKED PEANUT BUTTER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU BUTTER-POUNDING PAULA DEEN LOVER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "ok lmao"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "hold on"DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "YOU MONKEY PANDERING TURD OF A MAN"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU PANDA MONKEYING TURD BURGLAR"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU EAT LIGHTBULBS FOR BREAKFAST, YOU'RE DUMBER THAN A SACK OF DOORKNOBS, YOUR URETHRA IS TINY!"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "EVERY MORNIING WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOU EAT A BOWL OF YOUR UNCLE'S DRIED SCALP FLAKES YOU RAMPANT GREASE BEAST"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) laments, "ATLEAST I DON'T SCRAPE THE FUNGUS FROM MY AUNTS FEET AND MIX THEM IN WITH ORANGE JUICE YOU OBTUSE CLOWN"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "GO TAKE A GONORRHEA-RIDDEN STENCHWANK IN THE DANKEST DEPTHS OF NERD CELLAR HELL"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOUR DAD WAS A CLUWNE AND YOUR MOTHER WAS A BOX OF FROZEN PLUMS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "NO, HOW ABOUT YOU GO TRIP OFF THE EDGE OF A TALL BUILDING YOU FRADULENT TOILETPAPER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOUR UNCLE IS A WOMAN AND YOUR AUNT IS A RAGING GORILLA TURDLET"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU EAT TOILETS FOR A LIVING YOU CHUNK-HUMPING CLOD OF PUS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU EAT PUBLIC URINALS YOU FART-HUFFING CAMEL LOVER"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) wails, "YOU FART SHITS AND EAT FARTED SHITS FOR LUNCH AND SHIT FARTED SHIT FARTS OUT OF YOUR FARTY SHIT FART OF A FART-FIRING SHIT ASS"
DEAD: Ghost (Shitty Bill) moans, "YOU GARGLE THE SECRETIONS YOU FIND UNDER THE FOLDS OF YOUR STOMACH AND PROCESS IT INTO CHEESE"

Messages In This Thread