Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Efrem, Goon 2, 27/05/2020, 2:30am gmt +8
I feel like this is partially my fault. I was Bryce, and was given that 'ability'. While I found it funny, I did feel kinda bad for just outright killing people. I didn't make it interesting at all, just blowing people up and taking their arms.

I do apologize for just killing you out of nowhere, even if it wasn't *technically* me that did it.

I think this is a somewhat recent trend in admin behavior, wherein potentially game-breaking, or game-ruining, shenanigans occur. While I definitely think that shenanigans are a vital part of the game, perhaps the admin team needs to discuss what is and is not fair and right during shenanigans.

Giving a random player a meme ability? Fine. Making that ability overpowered and able to one-shot the fucking HoS on command? Mmmm not so much. If it, like Efrem mentioned, was only powerful enough to blow off an arm or two, then that would be fine - a way to spice up a round if there were few antags left, or they were meming/being friendly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Efrem, Goon 2, 27/05/2020, 2:30am gmt +8 - by aft2001 - 05-26-2020, 05:55 PM