Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Give MD permissions for their tranq rifle already
People say that the Tranq Rifle is contraband that the MD brought on station, but surely this is not the case for the Implant Gun and the aptly named NT Syringe Gun.

Being chased down by Securitrons is just a huge bother when trying to use those items, so I am all for giving the MD a permission to use them.

If people believe that it would be too strong for traitor MDs, the solution would probably be to implement separate "Weapon Licenses" for things like Tranq Rifles and Tasers that can be found on station and a separate license for "Contraband", so a traitor MD can't just buy a traitor gun and shoot everyone without repercussion. I believe there is currently another thread about this on the forums.

Or alternatively, why not just adjust the MDs guns contraband levels down so that they will fly under beepsky's radar, it's not like they are really very dangerous. I believe the Syringe Gun and Implant Gun already have it at 1, why not just put the tranq rifle at 1 too. If this leads to problems with the safari kit, just adjust the safari kit's clothing contraband levels up or something.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give MD permissions for their tranq rifle already - by zjdtmkhzt - 05-19-2020, 10:53 AM