Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Remove captains ability to roll antag
While I do enjoy the fun of the mystery, I think it's just bad to have the top be so untrustworthy considering they're the targets of rev rounds and all. I think these cool "The captain is a syndie" moments could be better achieved with identity theft (Ling, a silent tator, etc.) as they'd be far less expected, think when you find out a sec officer is actually a ling who stole someone's identity.

While I see the merit of having captain role traitor, I think that in order for Command to be treated as more than "Department member + Access" they have to be completely removed from the antag pool. While I can see roles such as Medical Director and Chief Engineer warranting respect based on them being good at their jobs, the HoP and Captain have no basis to trust or rely on them on so they honestly get treated like a clown you get in trouble for slipping and farting on.

I rambled and it's 2 am so I'm gonna revise this tomorrow but the main idea that I'll believe till heat death is that Cap sucks poo and should probably not suck poo on behalf of the syndicate too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove captains ability to roll antag - by Wisecrack34 - 05-07-2020, 10:07 PM