Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Walk-through-able Dr. Acula and Morty
(04-16-2020, 10:06 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: dr acula yes, but morty absolutely not. You can scream to make him passable, and him being a big cute menace is the best thing

I HAD NO IDEA ABOUT THE SCREAMING THING, THIS IS ENLIGHTENING! That's adorable, and it makes things much easier. Maybe there could be a description added to Morty so that this is clearer for folks that are unaware of his sensitivity?

Quote:saccharineChampion

If memory serves, clickdragging Dr. Acula onto yourself moves them onto your tile so they can feed from you. Meanwhile, Morty "dies" and can be walked through if you scream within his earshot. I might be mistaken about Dr. Acula moving onto your tile, but if I'm not, what do you think of these circumventions?
I'm terrible at this forum thing and I probably totally screwed up on quoting you here, Saccharine, sorry! I was aware of Dr. Acula's feeding, and I think that it's cool and absolutely beauteous! I also do believe you're correct about Dr. Acula moving onto your tile when you offer your arm, but I wonder if maybe the blood sacrifice is a bit much to ask for passage through his tile?

Thank you for your insights!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walk-through-able Dr. Acula and Morty - by Syd Sustain - 04-16-2020, 10:32 AM