HoS Application - Dante Kynnyrrem for GoonstationRP
(03-03-2020, 01:57 PM)Kynn Wrote: Yes the scenario sounds more than possible but I highly doubt that I would jump to conclusions on people, it's just not in my nature. I tend to think before I act.
Only times I had bolted doors and left them or exprianced an electrical surge when I was an AI was
1) When a capitan, vampire put an AI law that he is the only human onboard, so I have bolted alot of doors to crucial parts of the ship.
2) When I was in a middle of helping the Capitan and overall multimanaging stuff I was asked to do, bolt this , find person x, heal injured people in medbay with a borg I was given.

But, have you thought that I could never unbolt a single door due to 
1) Capitan always needing my help locating a traitor. (Needing me doing multiple things at a time)
2) The door couldn't be unbolted due to AI control wire being cut or disabled.

I am truly sorry if this did infact happen word for word what you said and you know the full story about the whole situation at a time, them I truly think I an not ready for the HoS job. But I strongly believe otherwise.

I was literally the MD in the medbay and I could not access some medical supplies.  Thankfully, Clarion has its second dispenser in another room which wasn't bolted, but you clearly did respond to me, indicating you read my message.  The response was a clear "I did not bolt that door" followed by the door never getting unbolted.  I remember checking minutes later.  This was not a vampire round, or at least you were not compromised and appeared to be trying to help, I have no doubt of your intentions. 

Electrical surges can bolt doors without them affecting the AI, FYI.  I mention this because of your "experienced a surge while an AI" line.  Did you believe I meant that the doors got bolted because you bolted them after having laws changed somehow?  That was not the case then, nor now.  If so, your entire response leads right into what I said about your unfamiliarity and your defensiveness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Dante Kynnyrrem for GoonstationRP - by Ion Mage - 03-03-2020, 03:26 PM