HoS Application - Dante Kynnyrrem for GoonstationRP
(03-03-2020, 12:52 PM)Ion Mage Wrote: I frequently play the RP server, and being perfectly honest, I've only seen you there for a few rounds, and never prior to your job unban, and its never been a Sec role.  Usually as AI, in fact.  I also recall an instance where I asked you to unbolt a door and you jumped to assuming that I was accusing you of bolting it in the first place (it was bolted thanks to an electrical storm, and a failed door hack can also bolt doors) and proceeded to never unbolt the door, showing you as being both defensive to a fault and ignorant of basic game mechanics.  You are far to green to have an HoS hat in my opinion, and possibly too immature as well.  Both of these things can improve with time, but that time is not now.

I vote no on this.

I do play AI but it's usually when I have it on low priority, (I play it once every two days or so) so it rarely pops up. But when it does I do tend to act friendly up until someone has changed my laws. I have an odd timetable of when I play  I am guessing this is an American server since so many people join when it's just about nighttime for me. I play longer on weekends but I usually tend to play more with Europeans on the server, it's often that I say up a while until I call it a night and hit the bed. My point- I have only can honestly say, I have only seen you once or twice due to the time differences.

I don't know if you are / aren't an American but if you are European ignore the rest.

Yes the scenario sounds more than possible but I highly doubt that I would jump to conclusions on people, it's just not in my nature. I tend to think before I act.
Only times I had bolted doors and left them or exprianced an electrical surge when I was an AI was
1) When a capitan, vampire put an AI law that he is the only human onboard, so I have bolted alot of doors to crucial parts of the ship.
2) When I was in a middle of helping the Capitan and overall multimanaging stuff I was asked to do, bolt this , find person x, heal injured people in medbay with a borg I was given.

But, have you thought that I could never unbolt a single door due to 
1) Capitan always needing my help locating a traitor. (Needing me doing multiple things at a time)
2) The door couldn't be unbolted due to AI control wire being cut or disabled.

I am truly sorry if this did infact happen word for word what you said and you know the full story about the whole situation at a time, them I truly think I an not ready for the HoS job. But I strongly believe otherwise.

As for the defensive and immature part, I have to disagree and agree.
I can be immature, that is correct but I also respect people who role-play and want to do that, not just sit in genetics for the whole round trying to get the best mutations for themselves. And I'm not accusing you of doing that it's just an example I have seen multiple times recently.

As for being defensive - yes I am defensive. I believe in freedom of speech and I think that if my opinion or application or whatever will be judged I would and always and will want to clarify uncertain things and defend my opinion or whatever it is that I wrote with my side of the story. Or a better explanation of my actions at a time. Overall my point - Anybody can always defend theyr opinion.

Excuse me for my bad grmmar sometimes. English isn't my fist language.

Due to bad grammar I fucked up this :

If I am specifically told that loyalty impants can't be used this way even in roleplay (as many already have on GoonRP)
What I meant by As many already have on goonrp I mean that people have done this to me many, many times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HoS Application - Dante Kynnyrrem for GoonstationRP - by Kynn - 03-03-2020, 01:57 PM