Elchorico's mentor application
Usual character name: Florence Ambrose/Scarlett Devatti
BYOND username: Elchorico
Discord username: Oscar™#0001
Recommended by: Drago156, TrustworthyFella
Goon servers you play: Goon 2

Reason for application + game experience:
Let start with the first one, because that is more interesting anyways. I am applying because i want to share my knowledge further. It is a genuinely great feeling to help somebody learn what they didn't know, and are eager to learn l. Becoming a mentor would mean a lot to me, and i am fully prepared to take on the responsibilities and the trust factor it puts upon me. I am also applying because i dont seen a lot of mentors on when i am on, and would like to fill that gap. I have been told to try again by some people on the discord, and many others believe that i have changed for the better. I deeply regret my previous notes, and looking forward to being a good noodle. I have applied once already, but it has been denied, and justificably. But now i am applying again. 

Now the latter. Let me put this as a nice story. I have found out about this game from youtube. Though i was not a part of the initial influx, i was still here. The first time i played i got confused and bored, and left. Now i know how much i would of have regret leaving forever. After returning, i slowly started picking things up, and it only got faster after that. I always looked up to the people who know how to do surgery, start the engine and what else, not knowing how trivial it is. Now, i see myself helping others sometimes. For an example, confused first timer staffies, people not knowing what to do because they came here from TG, etc. After i picked up the basics, i started maining HoP, because i had AA and could experiment and learn. Shameful, i know. Now, you can mostly find me in medbay or research, mass producing chemicals, or blowing things up. I have slowly learned everything. From surgery, to alloys in mining. Before hacking airlocks was a miracle to me, now i want to break my head agaisnt the table when Staffie Mcstaffington hacks my door for the 10th time :p. Anyways, i fully believe that i have everything i need to become a good mentor, and accept the risks it could create, such as making the game less fun. 

Previous bans: One. Issued because i left the game before an admin talked to me, and was instructed to discuss in the forums.

Messages In This Thread
Elchorico's mentor application - by Elchorico - 02-20-2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Recusor - 02-20-2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Drago156 - 02-20-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Kovirii - 02-22-2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Flourish - 03-01-2020, 05:38 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Enakai - 03-02-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by polivilas - 03-02-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Sov - 03-03-2020, 09:33 AM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by sartorius - 03-08-2020, 02:24 PM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by sartorius - 03-08-2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Elchorico's mentor application - by Ines - 03-08-2020, 11:51 PM