Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindslave ideas.
Motherfucker Wrote:Good joke, everybody laugh.

Anyway I'm just suggesting ideas that would remove the need for third party intervention. It's pretty patently fucking silly to think that the existing admins are always awake, or even give a shit if your round is fucked over by a terrible pubby, most rounds are a bawling mess as it is since you have a station half full of goons and half full of BYOND's finest. I'm not shitting on admins, I'm just saying that it'd be way easier if instead of relying on a hypothetical person who is always online and just delighted to be dealing with shitheaded pubbies (read: nobody) you could just make it so that they can't ruin someone else's traitor round??
Bold and underlined are the shit parts of this post. The "Pubbies vs Goons" thing is fucking dumb, and people like you make it worse. Admins do their job when they're on by handling shitbirds who ruin fun and break rules. If they're not, you should report it on admin complaints. As has been said before, if you make a stupid restrictive clause like "They just can't use harm intent on the guy" then people will respond with "Okay so if you think a person is a traitor and another is his mindslave, just do the shitty thing we do with vampires and say 'aight punch him (Me for vampires)', thus fucking -that- over, because it's alright, right?". Seriously dude, don't be an elitist asshole -and- insensible.

Messages In This Thread