Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindslave ideas.
First off, I would like to say that I do like the mindslave implant. It should stay one of the more powerful and useful traitor items, as it gets more players involved, and it is a lot more fun traitoring when you are part of a team.

Having said that, I think at the moment it is way too much bang for your buck. 3 telecrystals gives you a very difficult to protect against attack, a long term ally, any items you want from that ally, while being very hard to detect to boot.

As for how it should be nerfed, there seems to me to be 3 different routes to go down:

Make it more expensive: This seems the easiest one to implement to me. I think it'd be sad if you couldn't assemble your A team of 4 (including yourself) to get up to shenanigans, though.

Make it harder to use: Possibly give it a bigger sprite so you can see it coming more easily or make it take time to implement (like using a syringe on someone else)

Make it less useful: Give sec, HOP and the captain the resistance implants again, give it a RNG percentage to fail, make mindslaves more quickly or more randomly revert.

I'm not completely happy with any of these nerfs, so Id love to read some more ideas to nerf the implant, but keep it fun.

Messages In This Thread