Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
ASS DAY feedback, evolution, ideas. [Gimme Your Thinks]
My personal ass day thoughts;

I think ass day could work with a new rule set, but without one 100% hammered out, it's hard to give a solid opinion on it. In lieu of that, lemme give you some thoughts on what we could do with what we've got.

Step 1: Respawn. Well, we got that.
Step 2: Up antagonist spawn amounts, optimally(may not be possible). Give all other characters something. Abilities, a piece of traitor gear, something. Spawning literally the entire station with a X amount of TC off the surplus crate list wouldn't be the worst thing, if it was a low value.

As is said, part of the problem is right now, Ass Day is partially about the fastest fingers-but really it's about the biggest highest gear nerd and their big bad route through space to get all the goodies. This hamstrings their ability to slaughter everything reliably-a few grenades slows things down, let alone three people frantically lobbing an entire box at them. And this is much funnier than what happens now. And devolves into chaos much faster but hey! It's ass day. If we're keeping these rules, embrace it.

Even better; give ghosts some abilities. Ha ha I killed that guy-fuck his corpse rose as a skeleton, he's lucky he got that ability.

C: Sanctuary zones. Not perfect but bar/arrivals should really have this. Optimally, there should also be some place people can mellow out for a rest during ass day-maybe an ass day sanctuary on Afterlife Bar where paradoxically it's the only safe place there is, or one over the non-combat areas of VR. Even more optimally, it should be a large area with a few basic things you can do and can reach easily from the station but I don't know how you manage that.

D: Blow the fucking ghost drone factory up during ass day. Sorry guys, it's been fun but ghost drones and sanctuary zones don't mix for one, and for another ghost drones are just fucking obnoxious. I say this as someone who has constantly come back to make my killer's life a living hell as ghost drone. It's because we don't have these other ways to manage the problems the day has with one person just gearing to high hell as favorite captain nerd.

These are just some thoughts for the current mode, obviously, with no rules. Take 'em as you will.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ASS DAY feedback, evolution, ideas. [Gimme Your Thinks] - by SageAcrin - 11-19-2019, 10:07 AM