Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Remove the wizard shuttle from the teleport spell (but not scroll) destinations
I personally love the Teleport spell, especially for goofing around. Additionally, smart players can tell where a wizard is teleporting to.

But, I definitely see your perspective, Berrik. Perhaps the Teleport spell should only be able to be used when no offensive spells are cooling down - so, you can't run in and blast people with spells before immediately teleporting out. Alternatively, having active cooldowns on any offensive spells should significantly slow down the speed at which you teleport, and you get interrupted if you're moved or move. The reason as to why I say Offensive rather than any spell is because it's fairly hard to kill people with a defensive spell (it does depend on the spell though), and they're not particularly destructive.

I definitely want to still be able to be a slippery bastard, since I like harassing and annoying (but not killing) crew and being a bit of a prankster, but I wouldn't want people to be able to bomb somewhere and immediately get away with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remove the wizard shuttle from the teleport spell (but not scroll) destinations - by aft2001 - 09-26-2019, 06:16 AM