Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New nuke loadouts suggestions/comments
Suggestions for Infiltrator:

One of two things; either a disguise-oriented op, or a change to the Cloaker to make it last the entire lifespan of the round without being bullshit. 

Also, just as a general change, I feel like infiltrators should spawn with a sleepypen instead of pinching the free access one on the shuttle every single time.

Re: Cloaker, change it from 5 charges that don't recharge to 3 or 5 charges which recharge every minute. I think this would severely diminish the bullshit factor of unlimited use cloakers, where you can just fire and become invisible, but still allow for the alpha strike single-target attack role infiltrators are good for. This would also allow the infiltrator to continue being useful past the initial stage of the round where otherwise they might have already burned most/all of their cloaker.

As a disguise-oriented class I feel like the infiltrator should, instead of a cloaker, get a chameleon jumpsuit and DNA scrambler, as well as a special agent card which automatically 1. Changes its name to your displayed name/lets you change its name multiple times and 2. Attempts to match the job it displays to your current jumpsuit/chameleon jumpsuit selection. I feel like this would be a good cloaker alternative because you'd always be visible, making you far less untouchable in combat, but you'd also be able to very easily escape from situations and change your ID. Maybe this should also include a hat which changes appearance randomly?

Messages In This Thread
RE: New nuke loadouts suggestions/comments - by Joefesok - 09-16-2019, 02:01 PM