Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
You register yourself as George Kaka, and check the "Male" box.  You also vandalize the already written in number.  As you write, the owner speaks.

Oh, how rude of me, I never even introduced myself, did I?  As I'm sure you no doubt guessed, I am Gregory.

Gregory
Strange.  Creepy.  Dirty.
Well known for cryptic messages, mysterious nature, and his strange laugh.  Something seems off about him.

Gregory:Well, I'll show you to your room.  Sadly, we don't have a 701, so 101 will have to do..

He guides you down the right hall, with several rooms on the way there.  Each of them have a plaque with a name.  At least, you think they're names?  Not all of them seem to make sense.  Gregory speaks up on the way to your room.

Gregory:To tell the truth, what I see in your face isn't a desire for sleep.  It's a desire for death.  The two are close twins you know.

As if on cue, a lightning strike can be heard outside.

Gregory:...I'm just joking.  Eh he he he...

You don't think you'll be able to get along with Gregory.

Gregory:Ah, here we are.  Room 101.  You'll be staying here for the night.

The room is well decorated.  It has a bookshelf, a table, a chair, a small desk, and a bed.  The table has a candle on it.  The room also has a window, but as earlier observations indicate, it's boarded up. Despite how it looks, This room feels safe.

Gregory:Please my friend, do get yourself a good night sleep, okay?
You'll be needing it.  Eh he he he...
With that, after leaving your key on the table, Gregory leaves you to your room.

You feel very tired, seeing the bed as very inviting.  You feel the railroading may ease up a bit if you go to sleep now, but you may investigate whatever inside.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Skornzy - 08-26-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Sick Ness Monster - 08-27-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 07:02 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea) - by Technature - 08-30-2019, 12:00 PM