Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
You explain to the rat...thing...that you were on your way home. However, you took what you thought at the time was a shortcut and ended up in very uncharted territory. As many people do, you kept going, thinking for sure it was a shortcut, but a few minutes turned into an hour, which turned into several.

At least, that's what you remember. You think some directions would be nice.

I see. A lot of our guests tend to have stories not dissimilar to your own. Eh he he he...

That sounded less like a laugh and more like a squeaky door opening and closing repeatedly.

But I'm afraid I don't know much in terms of directions, my friend. My hotel constantly needs my attention, so anything that needs doing off it is doing by others for me.

A lot of things came to mind, but you just feel far too tired to do any of it. Except call him a nerd and say rat based puns. You're particularly proud of "What's a mouses favorite game? Hide and Squeak.". He does not seem to share your interest in the joke.

In any case, my friend, you look dead tired. You don't need to worry about payment, I absolutely insist you at least get some rest. It can be very dangerous outside. Eh he he he...

You think you'd take the squeaking of doors over that laugh. As he's talking, he takes out a piece of paper from behind the desk. It seems to be a registration form. It reads:

Name:

The last space was apparently filled out already...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Skornzy - 08-26-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Sick Ness Monster - 08-27-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 07:02 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea) - by Technature - 08-29-2019, 07:12 PM