Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea)
You consider slamming your head in the door repeatedly, but realize this may be a significant risk to your immediate health.  Also, it would probably hurt.

You take one of the candles on the table.

On the key holder is a single key, below the label Room 101.

You turn around to see if the bell can be picked up and JESUS FUCK!

Uh, uh...well, how to explain it...apparently someone was right behind you.  Somehow?

They're...well, they have a pink overcoat on, underneath a red and black striped shirt and brown pants, overgrown blondish gray hair...uh...it looks rather old as well...I think?

Oh my...I've talked to many guests in my time here, but I think this is the fastest anyone's wanted service.

And uh...well...Fuck it.  Let's rip the bandaid off, address the elephant in the room.  It's a rat!  I giant talking rat!  In weird clothes!  Standing upright!  With hair?

Hm...I wonder, have you never seen a hotel manager before?

You could say that.

I'm sure you need a place to stay, but I must insist we do things professionally.  Kids these days....

He places the key back on its key hook, then stands in front of the service desk. It seems he's waiting on you to stand in front of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Skornzy - 08-26-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Sick Ness Monster - 08-27-2019, 05:10 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 07:02 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 08:05 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by warcrimes - 08-27-2019, 08:39 AM
RE: Horror House Hotel - by Technature - 08-27-2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Horror House Hotel (Weird Forum Game Idea) - by Technature - 08-29-2019, 08:33 AM