Poll: GET THAT FUKKEN:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DISK
24.24%
8 24.24%
BREAD
24.24%
8 24.24%
MONEY
6.06%
2 6.06%
FUCK YOU
45.45%
15 45.45%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Add a chance for traitor surplus crates to be/contain nukie class crates
(08-26-2019, 11:05 AM)Captain Sheepy Wrote: Not in favor. Part of the fun in playing traitor is just making do with what limited access to gimmicky gadgets at your disposal and utilizing the environment for the rest. It doesn't particularly strike me as fun in just getting a chest full of super tactical military hardware filled with light machine guns or grenade launchers, especially if your only real objective is to just murderbone people.

I think the nukie class gear should stay exclusive to nuke ops. Getting random stuff from a surplus crate ranging from useless garbo to exclusive goodies is fun, but potentially getting an exact loadout kind of kills the point.
Your objective as a traitor doesn't matter, you can do anything you want within the rules. Say you get a Demolitions crate, you don't HAVE to murder everyone. You could sell the items to the highest bidder for example. You could theoretically masquerade as a nuclear operative and confuse the heck out of the crew into thinking that the bomb will be armed at any moment.

And besides, it wouldn't be a guarantee to get one of these crates (<20% probably?) and you wouldn't even get to pick which class crate arrives. It seems fine and fun to me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add a chance for traitor surplus crates to be/contain nukie class crates - by Podrick Equus - 08-26-2019, 11:38 AM