Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Change light grenade/biomass manipulation
(08-24-2019, 09:08 AM)Prichard Wrote: What if unsynchd biomass manipulation melted all the flesh from the user permanently and caused 50 brute damage?

In code, an unsynched biomass manipulation gene would simply replace itself with ossification and deal damage

This seems like a perfectly fine, funny solution that fits with the theme of the ability. Definitely support this change, biomass manipulation insta-kill has needed removal for a while now (wouldn't mind a stronger version of this replacing the statue-gib either)

(08-24-2019, 09:08 AM)Prichard Wrote: What if the light grenade still killed instantly but allowed respawn only once

This seems like a much less good solution. I can already imagine avenues for cheese this could open up. Honestly, with how little i actually see light grenades, I have to call into question how important it is that they remain in the game in the first place. Everybody who has died to one knows not to touch it, so what does it really add?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change light grenade/biomass manipulation - by cyberTripping - 08-24-2019, 05:47 PM