Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add More Jobs to Job Preferences
(05-14-2019, 08:16 PM)kyle2143 Wrote: I'll go the other way and say that they should be reverted to the way misc jobs were before the latest wave of players.

The only reason we have a dozen of those random gimmick jobs for latejoin was to give some more interesting jobs than Staff Assistant when we had 80 or 90 players logged in at a minimum. Previously it would only display one or two of those jobs depending on the day or the week or randomly or something.

I dont see any harm in keeping them all as possible latejoin jobs, while maybe removing the ones with higher access (Reginal Director, Head Surgeoon) from being permanent.

Otherwise, how about some kind of "Entertainer" role that would randomly select from Coach, Boxer, Hollywood Actor, Musician?

Edit: Was also considering the Pharmacist as a bridge between medbay and chemistry, but dont know if that would add anything really. Medbay has barely ever asked me as a scientist to make anything for them, so they either dont need it or just dont ask. They usually seem to have an abundance of meds or chemistry is blown up by the time they need it. Also medbay has its own dispenser on some maps.

Messages In This Thread
Add More Jobs to Job Preferences - by Spoodle - 05-14-2019, 10:55 AM
RE: Add More Jobs to Job Preferences - by Spoodle - 05-14-2019, 01:37 PM
RE: Add More Jobs to Job Preferences - by The Gorog - 05-15-2019, 03:25 AM
RE: Add More Jobs to Job Preferences - by Xeram - 05-16-2019, 10:01 PM
RE: Add More Jobs to Job Preferences - by aft2001 - 05-17-2019, 06:51 AM