Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genetics Ideas/Discussion/Grumpin'
Once upon a time on shroom station I was a lowly assistant, or janitor, or some shit like that. I went into the geneticist's office for something or other and the geneticist approached me and asked, "Hey, want to join the monkey revolution?" I said yes so he turned me into a monkey.
As I left the lab I saw a sec officer standing outside, so with nothing better to do I decided to strip him. Miraculously he didn't stop me in time and his ID fell to the floor. Quickly realizing how much chaos I could cause I grabbed it and then I and a few other monkeys broke into security and we began stunning people there and turning them into monkeys.
After injecting one hapless sec officer I gave him his ID back and welcomed him to the revolution. Unfortunately he was a fun-hating supercop and didn't want to be part of the revolution so he stunned me and threw me into disposals, where I got gibbed. As a ghost I watched the other monkeys continue to trash sec for a while until they died too. Then the round ended and it turned out the geneticist wasn't even a traitor.

And the moral of this story is bring the DNA injectors back!

Messages In This Thread