Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've never been so appalled in a round than what I experienced in RP 1
(05-01-2019, 02:20 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: I took a further look and this wasn't directed clown abuse. You seem to have stolen the HoP's ID early on in the round and the ensuing arrest would be reasonable.

Also bringing up sexual topics i.e. harassment of such kind is strictly against the rules, creepy and could have been reason for why they wouldn't want to interact or roleplay with you in this situation. Consider this as a heads up/warning would you choose to stick around.

The sexual harassment accusation was due to them stripping me naked and tossing me into the brig. RP wise, my character felt very violated. 

The ID being taken was reasonable to arrest me on, only did it because I saw someone needed help at the HoP office. The treatment in the HQ was what bothered me because they had tossed me in without even saying why I'm being held, all for rp, and they never bothered putting a timer. When the HoS finally came to give me my 2 minute timer, another sec came behind and turned it off. I was thoroughly agitated and knew I didn't want to continue this round.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've never been so appalled in a round than what I experienced in RP 1 - by Malerus - 05-01-2019, 02:26 PM