Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tracking implants
Nautilus Wrote:No, a feature shouldn't be excluded if it merely has the possibility to be used for grief. When a feature is entirely built on the aspect of grief however, maybe then it should be considered a terrible idea.

The ability to easily implant a person and then instantly lock onto them and teleport them away is a feature designed entirely around a way to grief someone else for its own sake.

Anyone can be abducted with the current system the way it works now. The feature will mean very little except make it infinitely easier for some idiot to do it.

No, this feature can be equally used to save someone just as much as it would be to grief.
If this was implemented, I might have reason to implant myself as security if there's an active tele dude. Before my big retarded stunned body was being dragged around too much for it to work.
And ask for the slave thingy.. I do something similar now with a tracking implant and hand teleporter, basically I can teleport to them at ANYTIME, like a house arrest of sorts.

I am all for more inter-job related stuff. Yes to this.
Also, I am getting really fed up of hysteria on this fucking forum. Can we please stop concentrating on one sole thing, and derailing it to the ground? Fucking boring.

Messages In This Thread