Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Silicon latejoin and the fix of the AI job vaccum
I think the AI priority being so high is really bad. It usually forces players who don't want it but don't know to set it off to play the role and with a change like this someone who wants to play AI could come in later to fulfill that role. Other servers have this, with a big announcement that a new AI has been "downloaded" or whatever and that seems to work out okay.

I think the AI is essential to the flow of a round when it comes to noticing actions carried out by antagonists and by being a tool for evildudes. When there's no AI, there's a lot of gimmicky stuff and antagonist stuff that becomes undoable. The presence of an AI changes the round significantly in many positive ways that aren't just "oh now a robot can open doors".

I also think that the all consuming hellvoid of AI priority should be gone. It doesn't provide a lot of good and serves to put new players in what can be one of the more stressful jobs that they don't want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silicon latejoin and the fix of the AI job vaccum - by Flaborized - 03-15-2019, 03:44 AM